1st Line Helpdesk Support - Leading Travel Company
|Job title:||1st Line Helpdesk Support - Leading Travel Company|
|Contact name:||Tony Yerasimou|
1st Line Helpdesk Support
Base salary to £28,000 + Overtime DOE
My client is a leading travel company.
They now have a great opportunity for a First Line Support Analyst / Helpdesk Engineer to join a small team in London, you will be supporting 500 users over 4 different locations throughout the UK. Being the front line support means that you will be responsible for delivering a first class service.
As a First Line Support Analyst / Helpdesk Engineer, you will be responsible for providing phone, remote and desktop support to internal users with in house developed software. Technologies will include PC and Mac hardware, Windows Operating Systems, Active Directory, Exchange, Outlook, basic networking, and Microsoft Office.
1st Line Helpdesk Support Essential Skills/Experience Required:
-Good experience supporting PC, Laptops and Mac’s – this is essential
-Solid first line support experience over the phone, remotely as well as at the desk side
- Building/maintaining of PC, laptop and Mac hardware
- Active Directory
- Windows OS
- Microsoft Office
- TCP/IP networking
-Previous desktop support experience or service desk experience.
- Excellent understanding of Client Server technology, PC hardware, printers, scanners
- Proven troubleshooting skills in Windows, Mac and Citrix environments using Active Directory
-knowledge of TCP/IP Networking, DHCP and DNS
-Good team-working skills
-Ability to think on your feet to find appropriate solutions
-Ability to maintain composure in a fast paced and pressured environment
-Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
1st Line Helpdesk Support Duties:
- Investigating, reproducing and resolving issues
- Liaising with 2nd and 3rd line support staff
- Assisting Software Developers
- Creating new knowledge base articles for reuse throughout the Support Department
- On Call Rota 1 weekend a month (additional pay provided and worked from home)
- Occasional out of hours work (paid overtime)
1st Line Helpdesk Salary and Benefits:
Base salary to £28,000 depending on experience + overtime
23 days holidays
Overtime for being on call
Discounted flights and holidays
To apply for this 1st Line Helpdesk role, please email your CV to email@example.com or contact me on 0207 812 3820 for additional information.