Account Manager – Digital Creative and Web Design
|Job title:||Account Manager – Digital Creative and Web Design|
|Salary||£43K with an OTE of £58K depending on acheivements|
|Contact name:||Tony Yerasimou|
A fantastic and exciting opportunity we are recruiting on behalf of our client, a leading creative Technology Agency that create enjoyable and immersive software and digital experiences!
The role of an Account Manager is spilt into two functions, helping the client expand their clientele and managing the day to day relationships with some of their biggest partners and bringing on new business from identifying the initial prospect and completing the full sales cycle.
Here you will be the face of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy, whilst being able to develop and grow existing partners. The goal really is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.
The Account Manager must have previous experience in selling digital solutions including full web design and development including small promotional microsites to large e-commerce stores, mobile apps, creative digital and marketing campaigns.
Account Manager you will undertake an array of tasks and responsibilities:
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Conduct research to identify new opportunities & arrange business meetings with prospective clients
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
- Responsible for day to day performance across a number of partners.
- Generate MI to support both partner discussions and product development planning.
- Develop close working relationships with a number of our major partners.
- Identify new opportunities to grow the partnerships, working closely with both the partners and internal teams in the process.
Account Manager Skills and attributes:
- Relevant & proven working experience across both business development and account management roles.
- Able to demonstrate a sales track record
- Market knowledge within digital / ecommerce having previously sold ull web design and development including small promotional microsites to large e-commerce stores, mobile apps, creative digital and marketing campaigns.
- Excellent written and verbal and communication skills
- Confident negotiator
My client will pay a base salary to £43K with an OTE of £58K depending on acheivements.
The location can be based remotely anywhere in the UK.
If you are keen to be considered, please apply online or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Call Tony on 02078123820 should you have any questions
Due to a number of applications, only successful applicants can be contacted