Amadeus Business Travel Consultant
|Job title:||Amadeus Business Travel Consultant|
|Contract type:||Full Time|
|Contact name:||Jacky Docherty|
Amadeus Business Travel Consultant - London
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Business Travel Consultant to join a small independent Travel Management Company based close to Liverpool Street.
This is to work on a small team, working mainly on small to medium accounts. You must be able to work to deadlines in a fast paced environment and work well under pressure. Your role will include booking all aspects of Business Travel such as flights, hotels, car hire, rail tickets and more.
You will be responsible for handling travel reservations over the phone and via email. You will be responsible for all aspects of the clients travel itineraries.
Amadeus Business Travel Consultant Duties:
- Looking after accounts, ensuring the highest possible standards are delivered at all times with a personalised and individual approach to each client
- Adhere and enforce client SLA’s and Policies
- Accurately and effectively service all travel requests from enquiry to reconciliation, ensuring all air, hotel, rail and/or other ancillary service reservations fully meet the client’s expectations.
- Deal with any post-booking queries, rectifying any requested changes and efficiently processing reissues where required.
- Complete all PNR’s and files accurately and promptly, ensuring all QC points are met as standard.
- Respond and react to any client queries ensuring complaints are resolved in a timely and satisfactory manner in conjunction with your Management Team
- Ticket all bookings as and when necessary
Amadeus Business Travel Consultant Skills:
- The successful candidate will have good business travel experience
- You must be fully conversant with Amadeus (cross-training may be given for the right candidate)
- Good all-round fares knowledge
- Re-issues and ticketing would be an advantage
- Superb attention to detail
- Team player with the confidence to work independently.