Application Support - Concur & Sabre
|Job title:||Application Support - Concur & Sabre|
|Contact name:||Vinesh Vijayananthan|
Our Client is a leading TMC based in London and seeks a GDS Support Specialist to provide GDS and Concur Support to agents and internal departments that require assistance in resolving issues that could affect multiple points of the support structure.
The Specialist will be responsible for Sabre and Concur requests and ensuring that they are resolved in a timely manner and escalated when needed.
Collaboration between all departments is essential to ensure processes are working efficiently and that training needs (where applicable) are brought to the attention of appropriate departments. Processes should always be documented and implemented to reduce issues that arise from undefined practices or changes in industry standards.
- Agent GDS Questions (Formats, work-flow, processes)
- Provide resellers Concur OBT, implementation, issues, and general support
- Agent & Agency Implementations
- Miscellaneous Ticketing and Processing Requests
- Review Bookings for Fraud
- Evaluate and escalate issues for training opportunities.
- Collaborate with training team, Operations Supervisors and Managers to highlight reoccurring issues, errors, and gaps in GDS and Concur skills.
- Evaluate and escalate issues to other IT and Operational teams as necessary.
- Continuously review and enhance communication procedures and channels to ensure proper delivery of relevant information to agents and support teams.
- 3 -5 years’ experience on Sabre GDS system (any other GDS systems are a plus)
- 1 – 3 year Concur Complete experience
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment and able to handle multiple responsibilities.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and attention to detail
- Advanced knowledge of the travel industry
- Demonstrates a positive attitude that leads to creative problem solving and solutions.
- Flexible work hours
In return is state of the art offices in Central London with excellent opportunities for career progression within the Group. If you are looking to get away from making bookings all day, thsi could be the opportunity for you! Do not delay and APPLY NOW!