Business Development Manager
|Job title:||Business Development Manager|
|Contact name:||Tony Yerasimou|
A fantastic and exciting opportunity we are recruiting on behalf of our client, a LEADING creative Technology Agency that creates enjoyable and immersive software and digital experiences! The role of a Business Development Manager is spilt into two functions, helping the client expand their clientele and managing the day to day relationships with some of their biggest partners. Here you will be the face of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy, whilst being able to develop and grow existing partners. The goal really is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.
Location: Homebased - UK
Business Development Manager you will undertake an array of tasks and responsibilities:
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Conduct research to identify new opportunities & arrange business meetings with prospective clients
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
- Responsible for day to day performance across a number of partners.
- Generate MI to support both partner discussions and product development planning.
- Develop close working relationships with a number of our major partners.
- Identify new opportunities to grow the partnerships, working closely with both the partners and internal teams in the process.
Business Development Manager Skill attributes:
- Relevant & proven working experience across both business development and account management roles.
- Able to demonstrate a sales track record
- Market knowledge within digital / ecommerce. Experience of financial services, home services and insurance would also be great.
- Excellent written and verbal and communication skills
- Confident negotiator
If you are keen to be considered, please apply online or email your CV to email@example.com. Call Elena on 02078123817 should you have any questions
Due to a number of applications, only successful applicants can be contacted
Please note, by applying to this job vacancy, you agree that TMS TALENT may hold your personal details on our secure database for the sole purpose of helping you with future employment. We will never pass your details to a 3rd parties without your written permission. You have the right to request for your details to be removed at any time, please contact us and we will action immediately.