Business Development Manager French TRAVEL
|Job title:||Business Development Manager French TRAVEL|
|Contact name:||Elena Ktori|
This is an excellent and exciting opportunity for an experienced Sales Manager/Business development Manager/Sales Executive to join this leading wholesaler in their Sales department.
Working for this leading company, you'll be dealing with Key accounts within the FRENCH speaking Markets, dealing with existing agents and helping grow the business by sourcing new agents and business in this area.
As a Business Development Manager you will undertake an array of tasks & responsibilities:
- Building a database of prospect clients in the assigned markets
- Liaising and supporting the sale process from prospect, pitch and close of sale
- Building relationships within key accounts at all levels,
- Communication with internal and external clients, both in writing, by telephone and in person
- Ensuring all key clients regularly provide hotel audits (where possible) and monthly static data is taken to ensure maximum product is loaded
- Taking on new clients as required when they are passed over from Sales
- Attendance at Trade Shows and overseas travel to visit clients and prospect as required
Business Development Manager skills
- Proven track record in new business development in both wholesale and retail environments, preferably in the FRENCH Market
- Has contacts and experience in the French Territory
- Excellent negotiation and influencing skills
- Excellent communication skills both written & verbal
- Displays a strong work ethic and committed to exceeding targets
- Highly motivated, target driven with excellent organisational and planning skills
Please note, by applying to this job vacancy, you agree that TMS Talent may hold your personal details on our secure database for the sole purpose of helping you with future employment. We will never pass your details to a 3rd parties without your written permission. You have the right to request for your details to be removed at any time, please contact us and we will action immediately.