Business Development Manager - Luxury Travel Company
|Job title:||Business Development Manager - Luxury Travel Company|
|Salary||£37k - 47k per year + Exceptional Benefits|
|Contact name:||Tony Yerasimou|
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER – South East and East Midlands
£37K + £5K car allowance and 20% bonus
Field Based – covering South East and East Midlands
My client is a leading luxury tour operator who operates a high end product and work with an affluent client base.
They are now recruiting for a Business Development Manager to help develop new business by helping travel agencies develop marketing plans and reach booking goals by creating a partnership.
The Business Development Manager will be building relationships in a proactive, professional manner with trade partners.
To be considered for the role, candidates must have previous field sales experience within the travel industry with good trade relationships.
Business Development Manager Key Responsibilities:
- In-House agency trainings/presentations
- Representing the company at Trade Shows
- Working with and attending meetings for agency & industry organizations
- Planning and executing Sales Plans
- Assisting with events in other regions as needed
- Planning and executing Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner events and seminars
- Planning and executing Fam trips
Business Development Manager Experience Required:
- Previous experience in a field based travel role within account management or business development.
- Ability to travel nationally and internationally.
- Ability to spot new opportunities and to establish successful relationships with partners
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Possess a clean driving license.
- Great presentation skills
- Outgoing, flexible, positive, self-confident, enjoy networking and presenting
Business Development Manager Salary and Benefits:
- Base salary of £37K, 5K car allowance and performance related bonus of 20%
- 25 days holiday
- Discounted Holidays
To apply for this Business Development Manager role, please email your CV to email@example.com or contact Tony on 0207 812 3820 for a confidential discussion on the role and company
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to ourT&C