Business Development Manager - Luxury Travel Company
|Job title:||Business Development Manager - Luxury Travel Company|
|Contact name:||Tony Yerasimou|
My client is a leading luxury tour operator who operates a high end product and work with an affluent client base. They are now recruiting for a Business Development Manager to help develop new business by helping travel agencies develop marketing plans and reach booking goals by creating a partnership.
About the Role:
Field Based - Lancashire, Greater Manchester, Cheshire, Merseyside or North Wales.
The Business Development Manager will be building relationships in a proactive, professional manner at all levels, including direct, the Travel Agent, Tour Operator, and Tourist Board levels.
To be considered for the role, candidates must have previous field sales experience within the travel industry with good trade relationships.
To be able to comprehensively cover the assigned territory, candidates must live in either in Lancashire, Greater Manchester, Cheshire, Merseyside or North Wales.
Business Development Manager Key Responsibilities:
- In-House agency trainings/presentations
- Representing the company at Trade Shows
- Working consumer events/shows
- Working with and attending meetings for agency & industry organizations
- Planning and executing Sales Plans
- Assisting with events in other regions as needed
- Planning and executing Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner events and seminars
- Planning and executing Fam trips
Business Development Manager Experience Required:
- Previous experience in a field based travel role within account management or business development.
- Ability to travel nationally and internationally.
- Ability to spot new opportunities and to establish successful relationships with partners
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Possess a clean driving license.
- Great presentation skills
- Outgoing, flexible, positive, self-confident, enjoy networking and presenting
Business Development Manager Salary and Benefits:
- Base salary of £29K, 6K car allowance and performance related bonus
- 25 days holiday
- Discounted Holidays
Due to a high number of applications, ONLY successful applications will be contacted.
Please note, by applying to this job vacancy, you agree that TMS Talent may hold your personal details on our secure database for the sole purpose of helping you with future employment. We will never pass your details to a 3rd parties without your written permission. You have the right to request for your details to be removed at any time, please contact us and we will action immediately