Business Travel Account Manager
|Job title:||Business Travel Account Manager|
|Contract type:||Full Time|
|Contact name:||Jacky Docherty|
As a Business Travel Account Manager you will be responsible for managing an assigned portfolio of corporate accounts. The role will take full responsibility for achieving and exceeding profitability, revenue growth and satisfaction levels within the client portfolio. You will be expected to create, implement and monitor account development plans; and competitor and market trends to ensure commercial advantage.
You will also build, develop and maintain relationships with key decision makers to expand business within accounts. As well as working closely with the Head of Sales & Business Development to assist in the RFP process for potential new business You will be self-motivated, confident, able to think like a client and work well in a small-team environment.
Business Travel Account Manager Responsibilities
- Encourage long-term relationships with key decision makers, through regular contact, meetings and advice, with a key focus on face to face activity
- Build and implement an integrated account development plan
- Grow existing clients’ business by thoroughly understanding their business strategy and objectives and seeking new opportunities to bring more business under our management.
- Manage customer expectations and complaints, liaising where appropriate with internal and external suppliers
- Produce client reports using our internal reporting tools and CRM system
Business Travel Account Manager Skills
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills with the ability to build and develop strong relationships with customers and internal stake holders
- Proven knowledge of corporate account management of SMEand key accounts, national / multinational
- Enthusiasm for account management and personal motivation in retaining existing clients
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, actively listening to clients’ needs and adapting your communication style to suit the audience
- Attention to detail
- Results orientated with personal motivation to deliver
- Strong time management and personal organisation skills
- Confident with clients and able to build trust and loyalty
- Can-do attitude
If you think this is the role for you then do not hesitate to apply or call and speak to Jacky in the Business Travel Team.