Business Travel Administrator
|Job title:||Business Travel Administrator|
|Contract type:||Full Time|
|Contact name:||Jacky Docherty|
Are you currently working in leisure or retail travel? Or perhaps you are returning to work after a short break from the industry?
Our client, a well-established travel management company based in Manchester, is seeking an individual to join them supporting their reservations team with general administration duties.
Business Travel Administrator Duties:
- Supporting the Reservations teams
- Handling amendments, cancellations and schedule changes
- Processing tickets and invoices
- Delivering high levels of customer service and accuracy
- Other administrative and post-sale tasks
- Assisting with ad-hoc projects Skills required for the role:
Business Travel Administrator Attributes:
- Previous travel industry experience
- Proficiency with a GDS is preferential
- Experience with back office systems would also be an advantage
- Strong customer service and communication skills
- Highly organised with a keen eye for detail
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
This is a Monday-Friday role with no weekend work!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to ourT&C