Business Travel Consultant
|Job title:||Business Travel Consultant|
|Contract type:||Full Time|
|Location:||Royal Tunbridge Wells|
|Contact name:||Jacky Docherty|
Business Travel Consultant - Tunbridge Wells, Kent
Our client, a successful and growing Travel Management Company, is seeking an experienced Business Travel Consultant to join their friendly team in their office based in Tunbridge Wells in Kent. The successful candidate will benefit from perks such as car parking and an on-site gym!
Business Travel Consultant Responsibilities:
- Booking all aspects of business travel including flights, rail, hotel, car, visa requirements etc..
- Offering a multiple of fare options..
- Quoting and completing ticketing, exchanges and refunds.
- Respond to emails within the clients SLA.
- Support others within the team.
Business Travel Consultant Skills:
- Profiency on a GDS including ticketing (Amadeus preferable but cross-training may be given)
- Previous experience as a Business Travel Consultant
- Good IT skills
- Product knowledge
Senior Business Travel Consultant Attributes:
- Solid customer service skills
- Be organised and motivated
- Have the ability to multi-task
- Strong communication skills