Business Travel Consultant
|Job title:||Business Travel Consultant|
|Contract type:||Full Time|
|Contact name:||Perry Gray|
Business Travel Consultant - Manchester
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Business Travel Consultant to take their next step with one of the leading names in the Travel Industry.
- Building and maintaining rapports with your portfolio of clients, with a personalised and individual approach to each of them.
- Complete all PNR’s and files accurately and promptly.
- Adhere and enforce client SLA’s and Policies.
- Accurately and effectively service all travel requests from enquiry to reconciliation, ensuring all air, hotel, rail and/or other ancillary service reservations fully meet the client’s expectations.
- Respond and react to any client queries ensuring complaints are resolved in a timely and satisfactory manner in conjunction with your Management Team.
- Ticket all bookings as and when necessary.
Key Skillset required:
- 2 years’ experience within the Travel Industry
- Working knowledge of a GDS system
- Good fare knowledge
- Ability to work well under pressure and to deadlines
- A very high attention to detail
- Great as working as both a team player and an individual
If you would like to apply for this role, please contact Perry Gray.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to ourT&C