Business Travel Consultant
|Job title:||Business Travel Consultant|
|Contract type:||Full Time|
|Contact name:||Jacky Docherty|
Are you a Business Travel Consultant who is proficient in a GDS and enjoys working for an independent company? This Travel Management Company are seeking a Business Travel Consultant for their office based in Middlesex.
As well as the normal day to day duties of a Business Travel Consultant this role also includes taking responsibility for your own accounts helping you to widen your knowledge and progress in your Business Travel career.
As a Business Travel Consultant you can expect a typical day to include:
- Working in an office environment booking all means of travel for corporate clients using Amadeus
- To source the very best & most cost effective worldwide routes booking all flights, rail, hotel and all ground products for your client
- Working in a challenging yet rewarding environment
- Providing exceptional customers service at all times
Business Travel Consultant package
- ££ SALARY excellent- no more relying on commission!
- Travel concessions / discounts
- Generous holiday allowance
- Mon-Fri working hours
Business Travel Consultant skills/attributes required:
- Excellent flights knowledge from a business travel background
- Experience of using nett fares and contracts is ideal
- Have used one of the 3 main GDS- Amadeus preferred
- Exceptional customer service & communication skills
With a great opportunity like this to work for a reputable business travel company don’t delay in sending your application!