Business Travel Consultant - Leamington Spa
|Job title:||Business Travel Consultant - Leamington Spa|
|Contact name:||Jacky Docherty|
Our client, a successful and growing Travel Management Company based in Leamington Spa, is seeking an experienced Business Travel Consultant to join their friendly team in their office based in Leamington Spa.
About the Role:
Business Travel Consultant Responsibilities:
- Booking all aspects of business travel including flights, rail, hotel, car, visa requirements etc..
- Offering a multiple of fare options..
- Quoting and completing ticketing, exchanges and refunds.
- Respond to emails within the clients SLA.
- Support others within the team.
Business Travel Consultant Skills:
- Profiency on a GDS including ticketing (Galileo preferable but cross-training may be given)
- Previous experience as a Business Travel Consultant
- Good IT skills
- Product knowledge
- Senior Business Travel Consultant Attributes:
- Solid customer service skills
- Be organised and motivated
- Have the ability to multi-task
- Strong communication skills
Due to a high number of applications, ONLY successful applications will be contacted.
Please note, by applying to this job vacancy, you agree that TMS Talent may hold your personal details on our secure database for the sole purpose of helping you with future employment. We will never pass your details to a 3rd parties without your written permission. You have the right to request for your details to be removed at any time, please contact us and we will action immediately