Client Service Director
|Job title:||Client Service Director|
|Contact name:||Elena Ktori|
Our client is looking for an energetic, flexible Client Service Director whose can do attitude will inspire a team of PR and Sales professionals in delivering the best possible ROI for clients, set against clear revenue targets. This individual will be target driven, results orientated and have a creative approach to strategic problem solving. Reporting directly to the company owner and founder, this position exists to service, retain and grow clients and is central to current and future success. Key responsibilities will include design and implementation of cross divisional strategies to increase company revenue.
As Client Director you will undertake an array of tasks & responsibilities:
• Development and management of senior level relationships across the client base
• Understanding and recognising possible client problems and strategically directing appropriate teams to work up solutions to them.
• Personal and team development to improve team performance to enable us to scale more effectively
• Creating and successfully implementing a company-wide training plan, incorporating both internal and external training opportunities to upskill the team against a set budget • Setting and driving targets on increased client retention and growth figures year on year
• Development of processes to streamline contract renewals and effectively implement yearly retainer increases
• Refine and ensure team completion of client bedding in and client termination processes, ensuring the team are trained on systems used for servicing clients and that they are regularly updated and maintained by the team, such as updating keywords for monitoring client coverage
• Research and development of services and solutions to provide additional revenue sources from the current client portfolio (upselling)
• Devise and implement a recruitment strategy to establish a solid candidate pool of local talent, by establishing a proactive keeping in touch programme through the Company’s Linked In profile and leading the team on content creation to maximise engagement
• Team retention – recruit, mentor and develop staff and nurture an environment where they can excel through encouragement and empowerment. This will include leading on quarterly Human Resource Planning meetings to resolve any staffing issues
• Reviewing current systems and documentation that feed into the recruitment and retention strategies, to ensure company values are embedded within the entire recruitment process from job descriptions and interview questions to the appraisal process for current staff
Client Director Skill attributes:
• Experience in senior level agency position
• Experience in key account relationship management
• Experience in client budget management
• Agency environment experience and understanding of the need to be flexible
• Finance, budgeting, capacity planning and NFI management experience at agency level
• Contract negotiation experience
• Solid team management experience – including providing appraisals through to grievance procedures and staff issues
• Client communication and relationship building – confident in face to face and ‘digital’ comms with clients
Due to the number of applications – ONLY successful applicants will be contacted.
PLEASE NOTE! Please note, by applying to this job vacancy, you agree that TMS Talent may hold your personal details on our secure database for the sole purpose of helping you with future employment. We will never pass your details to a 3rd parties without your written permission. You have the right to request for your details to be removed at any time, please contact us and we will action immediately.