Commercial Manager Cruise Travel
|Job title:||Commercial Manager Cruise Travel|
|Salary||£40k - 50k per year + Benefits|
|Contact name:||Elena Ktori|
This is an amazing opportunity to join a fantastic company at a very exciting time. You, as a Commercial & Cruise Account Manager, would report to the Head of Commercial and work alongside a team of friendly passionate commercial professionals.
The overall purpose of your job is to manage the relationship with a broad portfolio of key suppliers with an emphasis on the cruise sector, ensuring preferred suppliers are given the best service. You’ll be responsible for negotiating market leading deals with business partners, securing the most favourable deals including commission, overrides, targets, marketing and sponsorship.
Commercial Cruise Manager Duties :
- Support the Head of Commercial and commercial team to ensure key commercial objectives are achieved
- Rapidly build successful relationships with suppliers and efficiently manage supplier partnerships
- Be responsible for managing the relationship with cruise business partners and overseeing commercial deals ensuring they are delivered on target and negotiated to the highest level.
- Build relationships and co-operation with all areas of the business
- manage cruise specialist programme (Cruise Champions) delivering incremental commercial value to participants
- Collate and analyse cruise sector competitor activity and suggesting reactive measures where applicable
- Ensure key business partners have a yearly management plan
- Research new suppliers to expand the existing portfolio
Commercial Cruise Manager skill attributes:
- Successfully delivering against high targets in a similar environment
- Managing successful cruise partnerships and strategies
- Building measurable partnerships/relationships with business partners/suppliers by phone/email/face to face
- Working with the leisure travel sector
- Industry affairs, trends and news
- Driving change
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to ourT&C