|Job title:||Commercial Director|
|Contact name:||Elena Ktori|
A fantastic opportunity now awaits an experienced Digital PR Director to join a leading Communications Specialist in the Travel Industry.
The Commercial Director is an integral part of the Senior Management team and has ultimate responsibility for developing the new business strategy to achieve a growth plan. You will focus on promoting our client and its services and growing our client portfolio. Key areas of responsibility will be identifying insight-based opportunities and building relationships with prospective and existing clients and generating new business. You will need to be strategic, energetic, highly motivated and results-driven.
Commercial Director you will undertake an array of tasks and responsibilities:
Overall responsibility for developing and implementing the new business strategy, new business budget and ensuring that revenue targets are being hit.
• Design and implement a lead generating inbound marketing strategy – oversee and manage social media and SEO strategy, thought leadership articles, whitepapers, speaking opportunities, etc.
• Create a structured and sustained outreach programme, targeted at new and lapsed clients
• Responsible for seeking out areas of business growth for the business
• Set company-wide new business accountabilities and oversee delivery on time and to budget
• Work closely with the MD to develop cutting edge, strategic new business initiatives that continue to build on our brand profile
• Develop compelling company credentials and pitch winning documents and presentations
• Excellent relationship building skills with a proven track record in converting prospects into new clients.
• Motivate and lead the team to deliver stretching revenue targets
Commercial Director Skill attributes:
Significant experience working in a senior business development role in a creative agency or management consultancy
• Proven track record of new business wins and achieving revenue growth
• Demonstrable strategic and business vision
• Strong working knowledge of integrated marcomms disciplines (PR, Digital, Social, design, brand) ideally in the travel industry
• Proven track record of public speaking and leading pitch presentations
• Ability to generate new ideas and content as door-openers
• Excellent leadership skills to inspire and motivate colleagues, clients and prospective clients alike
• Excellent written and communication skill
• Highly organised and eye for detail
• An excellent understanding of working in a full-service agency
If you are keen to be considered, please apply online or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Call Elena on 02078123817 should you have any questions
Due to a number of applications, only successful applicants can be contacted
Please note, by applying to this job vacancy, you agree that TMS TALENT may hold your personal details on our secure database for the sole purpose of helping you with future employment. We will never pass your details to a 3rd parties without your written permission. You have the right to request for your details to be removed at any time, please contact us and we will action immediately.