|Job title:||Managment Accountant|
|Contact name:||Elena Ktori|
The overall purpose of your job is to analyse and report actionable information to a wide audience providing business support through financial planning and analysis.
The role provides a major contribution to the delivery of financial plans and enables management to identify areas for corrective action and opportunities for growth and improvement.
As the Management Accountant Skills
- ACCA / CIMA qualified
- Travel industry exp preferred
- Must be a finance professional with a strong commercial emphasis and understanding that finance is an ‘enabler’ to improve and drive business growth and efficiency and not a ‘blocker’.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal – with the ability to communicate financial matters to managers at all levels
- Consistent track record of taking ownership and making things happen
- Strong ability to take initiative and “self-start” when necessary
- Highly analytical and detail-oriented
- Proactive, process- and results-driven, able to set priorities right and committed to deadlines
- Highly proficient in Excel and with systems generally
To apply for this Managment Accountant role, please contact Elena Ktori.
Due to the number of applications – ONLY successful applicants will be contacted.
Please note, by applying to this job vacancy, you agree that TMS Talent may hold your personal details on our secure database for the sole purpose of helping you with future employment. We will never pass your details to a 3rd parties without your written permission. You have the right to request for your details to be removed at any time, please contact us and we will action immediately.