Contracts Executive- French Speaking
|Job title:||Contracts Executive- French Speaking|
|Salary||£19k - 23k per year|
|Contact name:||Anna Jones|
Contracts Executive-French Speaker
Location: West London
Salary: Between £19,000 and £23,000 (depending on experience)
This is a fantastic opportunity for a proactive professional to work for a fast-paced, progressive travel company. Communication skills are an essential part of this role; the successful candidate will have the ability to communicate at all levels in a multi-cultural environment.
Contracts Executive- Resonsibilities:
- Make and confirm reservations using the booking system for transportation (coaches, trains, ferries) and restaurants, admissions to places of interest, using telephones, faxes, mail, and computers.
- Deal with customer enquiries and meet their expectations regarding requirements
- Determine whether space is available on travel dates requested by customers
- Make sure that we have received confirmation of our bookings from suppliers and it’s archived accordingly
- Inform operations department of any changes such as fully booked dates, closed places of interest and offering and arranging alternatives.
- Processes cancellations and modifications, promptly relaying this information to the other related departments
- Take part in familiarisation with new destinations in order to gain information on issues and amenities in order to meet clients’ needs
- Advise quotation department with requested information about the prices and other service’s conditions.
- Identify new suppliers according to client request and market demand, negotiating and contracting the services.
- Analyse and review pricing for already contracted services to stay compatible in the market
- Amend product and supplier information in the booking system and keeping it up to date.
- Make sure suppliers invoices are matching our booked service pricing.
- Work closely with accounts department, chasing pro-forma invoices for pre-booked services.
- Deal with complaints, looking for solutions and alternatives
- To explain the information and the ideas clearly, creatively and convincingly in the mother tongue, both written and oral, as well as in other language (French)
- Must be a fluent French speaker
- Must have strong customer service skills
- Must be able to multi-task an prioritize tasks to meet deadlines
- Must be detail- oriented
- Must be computer literate- strong understanding of Microsoft office and the internet
- Must be able to take initiative and to be able to collaborate with others
- High ethical standards, analytical ability
- Must be able to find quick, acceptable resolutions to problems
If you are interested in this position, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with an updated copy of your CV. Please note, due to the voume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be called.
Please note, by applying to this job vacancy, you agree that TMS Talent may hold your personal details on our secure database for the sole purpose of helping you with future employment. We will never pass your details to a 3rd parties without your written permission. You have the right to request for your details to be removed at any time, please contact us and we will action immediately.