Contracts Manager UK and Ireland
|Job title:||Contracts Manager UK and Ireland|
|Contact name:||Elena Ktori|
Our client is a well known and reputable wholesale tour operator, now expanding their contracting team and recruiting a Contracts Manager to be covering UK & Scotland Market. You will have previous knowledge of this market and will be able to demonstrate supplier relationships and strong negotiation skills to gain the best and competitive rates for them. Due to nature of role you can be based in London or Edinburgh.
+ Competitive salary based on experience +
As a Contracts Manager for UK / Scotland you will undertake an array of tasks & responsibilities:
- Negotiate and contract a portfolio of hotels with exclusive group rates, conditions and inventory.
- Must show understanding of source markets and initiative with regards to the placing of bulk business, both large groups and also multi departure series, whether through tendering or using other negotiation techniques.
- Constant monitoring of competitiveness of negotiated and contracted rates.
- Meet contracting deadlines and meet or exceed on other KPI’s.
- Build and maintain relationships with hotels and accommodation providers.
- Be the Industry Leading hotel expert of your assigned region having in-depth knowledge and understanding of your markets.
- Demonstrate effective knowledge of low and high seasons of your markets in order to meet and create demand and target expansive growth.
- Develop and ensure good relations with colleagues, Sales Leaders worldwide and Management. Provide feedback and identify any new ideas or problems
Contracts Manager for UK Skill attributes:
- Extensive destination market familiarity and knowledge required
- Previous contracting experience in the group wholesale market.
- Proven negotiation skills.
- Driving licence
- Availability to travel regularly
For a fully confidential Application on this UK Contract Manager Job, please apply NOW and Elena will be in contact with you.
Please note, by applying to this job vacancy, you agree that TMS Talent may hold your personal details on our secure database for the sole purpose of helping you with future employment. We will never pass your details to a 3rd parties without your written permission. You have the right to request for your details to be removed at any time, please contact us and we will action immediately.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to ourT&C