Cruise Sales Consultants - OTE £55K +
|Job title:||Cruise Sales Consultants - OTE £55K +|
|Contact name:||Tony Yerasimou|
Cruise Sales Consultant
£18k Realistic and achievable OTE £55k
South West London
My client, a leading luxury cruise company is seeking money motivated Sales Consultants to sell luxury cruises.
The role involves handling client enquiry calls and dealing with web queries offering bespoke cruise products based on their requirements.
This incorporates selling flights, accommodation, land arrangements as well as the actual cruises.
Previous travel sales experience is not essential as the client will look at money motivated candidates with either sales or customer service backgrounds.
Ambitious graduates who are money motivated will also be considered.
Cruise Sales Consultants Responsibilities and Duties:
• Convert enquiries into sales, delivering exceptional customer service, matching products and service to the customer needs
• Using expert knowledge assist customers with suggestions and ideas on itineraries.
• Check availability and price attempting to close the sale on every opportunity
• Actively seek to improve the level of service offered to customers with a commitment to go the extra mile and exceed customer expectations on every customer contact
• Achieve and exceed sales performance targets against key performance indicators including call conversion & revenue targets
• Achieve 100% booking accuracy, ensuring the customer is made aware of any relevant information that may impact their cruise experience
• Take ownership and accountability of own quality of work to minimise the risk of errors
• Achieve and exceed call handling levels for number of calls answered, call duration and admin time
• Demonstrate a sense of urgency to changing call volumes and adapt as required
• Develop and increase knowledge of products and geographical areas through training and self-development
• Communicate to relevant management/internal contacts changes in customer needs, levels of customer satisfaction and product availability.
Cruise Sales Consultants Skills Required:
• Previous sales or customer service experience or ambitious graduates who are sales driven
• Highly sales motivated
• Excellent communication skills, builds strong trusting relationships with customers
• Ability to work under pressure and to sales/call handling targets with a strong sense or urgency
• Passion for selling & strong geographical knowledge
• Exceed customers expectations
• Highly numerate with an excellent attention to detail
• Pro-active problem solver and takes ownership for own performance and development
• Committed and flexible approach, a strong team player
• Confident and self motivated to exceed targets
• An understanding of the sales/call centre environment and culture
Cruise Sales Consultants Remuneration and Benefits:
• Base salary of £18,000
• Realistic OTE of £55K +
• 22 Days Holiday
To apply for this exceptional Cruise Sales Consultant role, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Tony on 0207 812 3820