Customer Services Manager - Travel Industry
|Job title:||Customer Services Manager - Travel Industry|
|Contact name:||Tony Yerasimou|
Base salary from £35000 - £40000 depending on Experience
Our client, a leading travel tour operator is recruiting for an experienced Customer Services Manager who has lead from the front in resolving customer service queries as well as managing a small team.
The client is seeking candidates with experience gained in a similar role within the travel industry only . Please do not apply if you do not have this experience as the client will not consider you.
Customer Service Manager tasks & responsibilities which include:
* To develop and implement best practice within the custoner services team, ensuring that the highest levels of customer service are maintained and delivered
* To resolve any customer compaints that have been escalated in line with company guidelines
* Develop and maintain processes and procedures within the department which maximise productivity, ensure clear communication and enable efficient, consistent service delivery.
* Ensure customer complaints are resolved in a satisfactory manner to ensure customer loyalty and repeat business.
* Be proactive with clients and demonstrate an understanding of their complaints.
Customer Service Manager Experience Required:
Previous customer service management experience within the travel industry is essential, candidates without this will not be considered
Experience in resolving queries through social media channels
Good letter writing and grammar skills
Ability to lead and motivate a small team
Customer Services Manager Salary and Benefits
Base salary from £35,000 to £40,000
22 days annual leave
This is an urgent role, for an immediate interview and start in JULY 2020, please email your CV to Tony - email@example.com