Digital and Direct Marketing Executive - Luxury Travel Company
|Job title:||Digital and Direct Marketing Executive - Luxury Travel Company|
|Salary||£35k per year + Exceptional Benefits|
|Contact name:||Tony Yerasimou|
Digital and Direct Marketing Executive
£35,000 + Exceptional Benefits
My Client is a leading luxury travel featuring a bespoke niche travel product selling through both trade agent partners and directly to the public consumer.
They are now recruiting for a Digital Direct Marketing Executive to be responsible for developing their digital marketing plans and delivering some direct marketing.
This role covers e-mail, display and search advertising, maintaining the website, some social media, and digital projects.
Candidates to be considered must have previous marketing experience gained within a commercial environment.
Digital and Direct Marketing Executive Responsibilities:
- Assist with managing paid social media advertising and boosted posts, to deliver results within budget
- Manage the email strategy, including sales emails, the customer journey, email programmes (brochure follow ups and welcome home)
- Implement on going test and learn plans to ensure emails are performing as strongly as possible
- Work with the digital marketing agency to create display, search and social adverts. Implement test and learn plans, and amend strategies accordingly. Provide regular reporting to senior management on results
- Provide digital support around events including social media coverage, ticket invitation emails and more.
- Assist in developing copy for: direct marketing, advertisements, email, website content, television and radio commercials, customer information and customer journey documentations and any other associated projects.
- Managing and executing all aspects of a high frequency, high volume direct marketing plan.
- Use analytics to evaluate success, reporting on campaign effectiveness and ROI.
Digital and Direct Marketing Executive Experience Required:
- Extensive marketing experience gained in a commercial environment
- Experience of utilising online social media platforms, e.g. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.
- Experience in managing results-driven digital marketing campaigns, from planning to implementation.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, SEO and PPC.
- Experience of proof reading and editing
- Experience of working across media platforms including press, direct mail and TV
- Experience of managing direct marketing campaign and search engine marketing
Digital and Direct Marketing Executive Salary and Benefits:
- Base Salary of £35,000
- 31 days annual leave
- Holiday concessions and discounts
To apply for the Digital and Direct Marketing Executive role, please email your CV to email@example.com or call Tony on 0207 812 3820 for additional information on the role and company
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to ourT&C