Digital PR Account Manager
|Job title:||Digital PR Account Manager|
|Contact name:||Elena Ktori|
A fantastic opportunity now awaits an experienced Digital PR Director to join a leading Communications Specialist in the Travel Industry.
You will be managing a team ensuring travel communications consultants, ensuring the best and brightest talent is engaged and inspired to deliver exceptional work on time and on budget
PR Digital Account Director you will undertake an array of tasks and responsibilities:
• Proactively prospect for digital opportunities, lead digital-first pitches and assume substantial role on core client teams
• Ensure flawless execution of fully integrated PR, digital and social media campaigns
• Work collaboratively with the team to integrate digital thinking into client teams and integrated assignments
• Provide intelligent and well thought through counsel to clients on all aspects of their communications campaigns, managing expectations and satisfaction levels
• Responsible for client servicing, planning and building long-term relationships with senior clients and other stakeholders
• Demonstrate proactivity to clients by spotting new opportunities and making recommendations on additional work or projects and selling these into clients.
PR Digital Account Director Skill attributes:
• Knowledge of digital/social strategy and execution; content production, discovery, and distribution; influencer marketing; and analytics. Bonus points for CX optimization experience.
• Proven knack for developing innovative digital strategies shaped by data that deliver quantifiable results
• Ability to lead and manage client relationships effectively, in person, on the phone, and via email.
• Demonstrate ability to mentor and coach team members in their own career development.
• Demonstrate ability to lead pitches from initial brief to submission & presentation
If you are keen to be considered, please apply online or email your CV to email@example.com. Call Elena on 02078123817 should you have any questions
Due to a number of applications, only successful applicants can be contacted
Please note, by applying to this job vacancy, you agree that TMS TALENT may hold your personal details on our secure database for the sole purpose of helping you with future employment. We will never pass your details to a 3rd parties without your written permission. You have the right to request for your details to be removed at any time, please contact us and we will action immediately.