Director of Business Travel Operations
|Job title:||Director of Business Travel Operations|
|Contract type:||Full Time|
|Contact name:||Jacky Docherty|
My client, a leading Travel Management Company, is seeking an individual to head up a team looking after VVIP's of the companies clients. You will be responsible for the day to day running of the team and VVIP travellers. This role ideally requires a mixture of Operations, Account Management, Sales and Business Development.
Director of Business Travel Operations Duties:
- To drive income at point of sale and to identify income opportunities/missed opportunities.
- Promote and establish preferred suppliers and database
- To work alongside the Commercial team to ensure year on year productivity and efficiency
- Develop added value benefits offering with key suppliers
- Develop and maintain industry leading relationships with key preferred suppliers
- Review and propose pricing models for clients
- Overall responsibility for the smooth implementation of new client business, ensuring .
- To ensure that a high touch service is delivered to new client and existing clients.
- To attend meetings with both clients and travellers
- Overall responsibility of client retention KPI’s throughout the lifetime of the contract.
- Work alongside marketing team to review brand and marketing collateral
- Generate new business opportunities for the company
- Identify new business
- Oversee the team and deal with all employee matters
Director of Business Travel Operations skills:
- Previous TMC Operations & Account Management experience is preferable or at least Account management experience within the Travel Industry
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Prior experience at account manager level.
- Negotiation skills.
- Innovative / Proactive.
- Presentation skills
- High service delivery and client retention skills
- Strong product and supplier knowledge
- Ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines
- Exceptional people and communication skills
Please contact me directly for more details on this role and a full job spec.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to ourT&C