Diving Holidays Sales Consultant - PADI Divemaster Qualified!
|Job title:||Diving Holidays Sales Consultant - PADI Divemaster Qualified!|
|Contact name:||Tony Yerasimou|
Diving Holidays Sales Consultant
South West London
Salary to £28K + Comm OTE £38K +
My client, a progressive rapidly expanding award winning tour operator urgently requires a Diving Holidays Sales Consultant to join their team on a permanent basis.
Candidates MUST either the experience of selling diving holidays or be scuba diving enthusiast with a passion and first hand experience of diving possibly being a PADI certified dive master!
As a Diving Holidays Sales Consultant you will undertake an array of tasks & responsibilities:
* Plan and book diving holidays to worldwide destinations
* Offering bespoke diving holidays based on clients budgets and requirements
* Work towards and exceed monthly sales targets
* Ensure all bookings are dealt with accurately
* Administration duties required to complete bookings
Diving Holidays Sales Consultant remuneration package:
* Basic salary to £28,000 (depending on experience) + commission approx 10K per annum
* 20 days holiday plus public/bank holidays
* Holiday Concesions
Candidates must provide a full detailed travel portfolio, diving history along with their CV.
Diving Holidays Sales Consultant skills and attributes required:
* Previous travel sales experience with a passion for diving or a certified diver seeking a career within travel sales
* Passion and knowledge of dive sites worldwide
* An excellent telephone manner
* Attention to detail
* The ability to meet tight deadlines
* To work under pressure whilst maintaining a focus on excellent customer service.
* Must be to work on own initiative or as part of a team
For a fully confidential discussion on this Diving Holidays Sales Consultant role, please email your full current CV with travel profile to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Tony on 0207 812 3820 to discuss the role.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to ourT&C