Email Marketing Executive
|Job title:||Email Marketing Executive|
|Contact name:||Tony Yerasimou|
My client is leading luxury tour operator who is a specialist in bespoke worldwide holidays for affluent clients. They are now recruiting for an Email Marketing Executive to plan, craft and manage the email experience for their clients.
About the Role:
The ideal candidate will have a keen analytical mind as well as a strong understanding of e-marketing best practice.
The Email Marketing Executive will be measured by an improved user experience, increased conversions and sales enquiries plus database growth.
Email marketing Executive Key Responsibilities:
- E-CRM management and reporting
- To create, build and execute an effective email campaign strategy that drives traffic and conversions and increases customer loyalty across multiple segments
- Implement a programme of A/B tests designed to optimise performance
- Implement effective segmentation and targeting to increase relevancy and increase conversions
- Perform ongoing analysis to uncover performance trends and insights
- Measure campaign effectiveness and ROI and provide detailed weekly, monthly and quarterly results to management along with other ad hoc reports when required
- Work with marketing team to grow database and implement welcome and engagement programmes
- Build a detailed understanding of the audience segments, taking ownership of building new segments with findings of previous campaigns
Email Marketing Executive Experience Required:
- An understanding of HTML, content management systems and email service providers is essential. Previous working knowledge of Dotmailer/DotDigital would be a real advantage
- Problem-solving and ability to prioritise workload and requests coming from multiple stakeholders in a fast-paced deadline driven environment
- Keen eye for detail and accuracy
- Exceptional communication and organisational skills
- Experience in travel industry beneficial but not essential
Email Marketing Executive Experience Salary and Benefits:
- Base salary ranging from £27-30K depending on experience
- Pension Scheme
- 22 days annual leave
- Discounted holidays
- Regular company social events
Due to a high number of applications, ONLY successful applications will be contacted.
Please note, by applying to this job vacancy, you agree that TMS Talent may hold your personal details on our secure database for the sole purpose of helping you with future employment. We will never pass your details to a 3rd parties without your written permission. You have the right to request for your details to be removed at any time, please contact us and we will action immediately
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to ourT&C