Escorted Tours Programme Manager
|Job title:||Escorted Tours Programme Manager|
|Contact name:||Tony Yerasimou|
My client is a high end tour operator who operate a specialist escorted tours programme.They are now recruiting for a Programme Manager for Escorted Tours will be the prime stakeholder and first point of contact for all sales, product, operational initiatives and developments related to their Escorted Tours programme.
About the Role:
The Programme Manager will be responsible for the full product cycle and will work with the marketing team to ensure the trips are distributed widely in the marketplace and all marketing avenues are maximised.
A background in the travel within escorted tours and yield management is essential for this role.
Escorted Tours Programme Manager Responsibilities:
- Develop and oversee the Escorted Touring programme based on sound analysis of yield, client data, feedback, market research and specialist knowledge
- Manage a department of escorted touring travel consultants in a fast-paced, innovative environment ensuring every sales opportunity is maximized
- Be responsible for delivering trip fill to occupancy targets through capacity management and managing pricing and discounts across B2B and B2C channels
- Analyse commercial reports using a varied suite of analytical tools to ensure pricing and yield is optimised
- Successfully maintain and enhance all departures with respect to quality control, customer satisfaction and new or unique opportunities
- Ensure a continuous programme of competitor analysis within the Escorted Touring segment is carried out
- Monitor customer evaluations and tour performance to continuously assess the product line and adjust our offering based on tour quality, company priorities and margin
- Price the existing Escorted Touring programme to meet market need and divisional margin goals
Escorted Tours Experience Required:
- A minimum 3 years' experience in Escorted Tours and yield management within the travel industry
- Commercial Acumen
- Good negotiating skills
Escorted Tours Programme Manager Salary and Benefits
- Base salary to £44,000
- 22 days holidays
- Discounted Holidays
Due to a high number of applications, ONLY successful applications will be contacted.
Please note, by applying to this job vacancy, you agree that TMS Talent may hold your personal details on our secure database for the sole purpose of helping you with future employment. We will never pass your details to a 3rd parties without your written permission. You have the right to request for your details to be removed at any time, please contact us and we will action immediately
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to ourT&C