Food and Beverage Supervisor
|Job title:||Food and Beverage Supervisor|
|Contact name:||Anna Jones|
Food an Beverage Team Supervisor
TMS Talent is working with a large and exciting hotel in the Central London area, who are looking for a Food and Beverage Team Supervisor to join their talented Restaurant team.
The hotel seeks to be a hub for anyone who wants to re-charge with a rejuvenating stay, a delicious meal or some lively music for the weekend!
Food and Beverage Team Supervisor- Responsibilities:
- To supervise team members during the shift
- To help implement initiatives that promote a strong guest experience
Food and Beverage Team Lead- Skills/experience:
- Have at least a year of experience working in a restaurant environment- would seek a Waiter/Waitress looking for the next step in their career
- Be a ‘foodie’ at heart, knowledgeable on produce
- Be a great team player
- Want to develop a lasting career in the industry
- Have excellent customer service skills and a willingness to go above and beyond
- £19,000 to £23,500 (depending on experience)
- Great career progression opportunities
- 28 days holiday per year (including Bank Holidays)
- Discounts across the hotel and team incentives for strong performance
If you are interested in this position, please contact email@example.com with an updated copy of your CV. Please note, only shortlisted applicants will be called.
Please note, by applying to this job vacancy, you agree that TMS Talent may hold your personal details on our secure database for the sole purpose of helping you with future employment. We will never pass your details to a 3rd parties without your written permission. You have the right to request for your details to be removed at any time, please contact us and we will action immediately.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to ourT&C