French Quotations Executive TRAVEL
|Job title:||French Quotations Executive TRAVEL|
|Contact name:||Elena Ktori|
A new and rewarding prospect has arisen with a leading Incoming Tour Operator located in West London recruiting an French Groups & Quotations Executive to work in their experienced team
As an French Groups & Quotations Executive you will undertake an array of tasks & responsibilities which include:
- You will respond and follow up sales enquires ensuring all deadlines are adhered to and operations run in a timely manner.
- To ensure the smooth operations of all groups i.e. booking all services; restaurant, guides and coaches, issuing vouchers, invoicing clients.
- To negotiate with suppliers to obtain the best possible rates and liaise with the Product team on rates, new hotels and coach companies.
- To take all necessary steps to ensure the success of the tour whilst travelling and if required contact the group leader / tour manager or escort during the running of the tour to ensure that all arrangements are satisfactory
- To maintain good relations with all clients and suppliers.
- Creating and preparing Itineraries, costing and quotations for groups
MUST have experience working in the TRAVEL industry
Fluent English and French
Strong knowledge inbound & operations market
Able to multi-task and work under pressure
Knowledge of Microsoft office (Word/ Excel & PowerPoint)
For a fully confidential discussion on this German Groups Operations Executive Job, please apply to this advert ASAP by clicking ‘Now’. Or contact firstname.lastname@example.org 02078123817
Please note, by applying to this job vacancy, you agree that TMS Talent may hold your personal details on our secure database for the sole purpose of helping you with future employment. We will never pass your details to a 3rd parties without your written permission. You have the right to request for your details to be removed at any time, please contact us and we will action immediately.