French Reservations Executive
|Job title:||French Reservations Executive|
|Contact name:||Elena Ktori|
TMS Talent are now supporting our client ‘a leading tour operator’ who are recruiting a French speaking Reserbations Executive to join their Purchasing team, based in North London.
As a Reservation Executive you will undertake an array of tasks & responsibilities including :
- Centrally store, administer and check adherence by hoteliers
- Ensure the business development areas have visibility to current trading of the event period and current inventory committed
- Ensure the hotels are invoiced correctly for the event period, applying negotiating commission rates when necessary
- Proactively call hotels on behalf of the Contract Managers to secure inventory
- Negociate Hotel conditions
- Ensure successful resolution of service issues, limit payouts, increase online availability
Reservations Executive skills :
- A person with some experience in the TRAVEL OR HOTEL Industry
- Ability to speak a fluent ENGLISH AND FRENCH
- Friendly and efficient telephone manners
- Good keyboard skills and experience of using computers
- Good numeracy and accuracy skills
- Professional with excellent interpersonal skills
Due to the number of applications – ONLY successful applicants will be contacted.
Please note, by applying to this job vacancy, you agree that TMS Talent may hold your personal details on our secure database for the sole purpose of helping you with future employment. We will never pass your details to a 3rd parties without your written permission. You have the right to request for your details to be removed at any time, please contact us and we will action immediately.