German Hotel Contracts Manager
|Job title:||German Hotel Contracts Manager|
|Contact name:||Elena Ktori|
A unique opportunity for a Contracts / Purchasing Manager for the German Speaking markets , our client whom specialise in hotels and services, now recruiting in their HOTEL team!
Contracts Manager you will undertake an array of tasks & responsibilities:
- To be the destination guardian of the German Speaking Market, driving the destination forward to achieve strategic targets.
- You will be responsible for all product development, ensuring it is based on the strategic aims of the business, and in line with the market-led product strategy briefs.
- Accountable for ensuring all products on sale within the geographical area adheres to the company's stringent guidelines on quality and criteria.
- Ensuring that regular and concise communication is maintained with other departments, specifically sales and marketing and all other areas of the business.
Contracts Manager Skill attributes:
- Travel experience within a Tour Operator / Wholesaler
- Track record of results inside a product environment
- Proven supplier management skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Demonstrable organisational, communication & interpersonal skills
- ·· Ability to work within a team and alone
To apply for this Contracts Manager Job, please contact Elena Ktori.
Due to the number of applications – ONLY successful applicants will be contacted.
Please note, by applying to this job vacancy, you agree that TMS Talent may hold your personal details on our secure database for the sole purpose of helping you with future employment. We will never pass your details to a 3rd parties without your written permission. You have the right to request for your details to be removed at any time, please contact us and we will action immediately.