|Job title:||Graphic Designer/Artwork|
|Contact name:||Tony Yerasimou|
Graphic Designer / Artworker
£35,000 + Great benefits
This exceptional Travel Company with a luxury product are currently seeking an experienced and talented Graphic Designer/Artworker.
They have been established for over 50 years and specialise in high end escorted tours and cruises.
They are looking for someone who is flexible - both with their skill set and attitude in this very varied role. One day you will be designing and creating marketing emails and the next producing adverts for national newspapers, image retouching, drawing maps in illustrator or uploading assets to their asset bank.
Graphic Designer / Artworker Responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for creating EDM's, Online Adverts, Press & Magazine Adverts and Information Booklets for their tours.
- You will also be required to artwork branded stationary.
- You will be required to assist with brochure production and uploading assets to their image library after each direct mail has gone to print.
Graphic Designer / Artworker Experience Required:
- Degree (or similar qualification/experience) in Graphic Design (Essential)
- Excellent Adobe Creative Suite skills in: InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat Pro (Essential)
- Substantial experience in print and digital experience in a professional creative Mac OS based environment (Essential)
- Excellent typographic and layout skills (Essential)
- Knowledge of HTML5 email marketing software with drag & drop editor to build emails and banners (Essential)
- Ideally you will have an interest in travel and a good eye for travel photography
- It would be great if you have worked in the travel industry
Graphic Designer / Artworker Salary and Benefits
- £35,000 + benefits
- Monday to Friday.
- Season Ticket Loan
- Generous Holiday Allowance
- Private Medical Healthcare scheme
- Generous Pension scheme
To apply for this Graphic Designer/Artworker role, please email your CV to email@example.com or contact me on 0207 812 3820 for additional information.