Group Operations Executive French
|Job title:||Group Operations Executive French|
|Contact name:||Elena Ktori|
TMS TALENT are supporting our client – expanding Travel Wholesale who are looking to recruit a Groups Operations Executive for the inbound French Market.
As a Group Operations Executive you will undertake an array of tasks & responsibilities:
- Respond to and follow up sales enquiries using appropriate methods ensuring all deadlines are adhered and done in a timely manner
- Meticulous planning of itineraries for successful operation of group tours
- Prepare final sale costs and itineraries to be presented in a professional manner
- Communicate, liaise, and negotiate internally and externally using appropriate methods to facilitate the development of profitable business, sustainable relationships and effective service;
- Maintain and develop existing and new customers through appropriate proposals in order to optimise business growth and customer satisfaction;
- Manage, organise, and update relevant data using database applications
- Request & negotiate services in accordance with the itineraries (e.g. coaches, guides, restaurants, etc.) when necessary
- Day to day contact with clients
- Keep up to date with products and research new sights, venues and attractions
Group Operations Executive skills & Requirements:
- Experience in an inbound operator in a group role. Proven experience of preparing quotes and operating groups required.
- Excellent knowledge of the UK as a destination.
- Excellent knowledge of rates and current market prices.
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Fluent English and French
- Able to work under pressure and multitask
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office application (World / Excel / PowerPoint).
- Problem-solving skills
- Be able to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines
For a fully confidential Application on this Group Operations Executive job, please contact Elena.
Due to a high number of applications, ONLY successful applications will be contacted.