Group Travel Consultant
|Job title:||Group Travel Consultant|
|Contract type:||Full Time|
|Contact name:||Jacky Docherty|
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join a Travel Management Company in a huge period of growth and a dynamic Groups and Events team. Our client organises groups and events for a range of corporate clients, with a large emphasis on luxury fashion and sports.
Group Travel Consultant Responsibilities:-
- Booking of group reservations through Galileo GDS and other systems.
- Management of travel suppliers and negotiation of fares and terms and conditions
- Setting and implementing group travel schedules and general practices.
- Budget management and reconciliation..
- To increase productivity.
- To ensure all invoicing is accurate and up to date.
- To manage credit card reconciliation.
- To ensure all SLA’s and KPI’s are consistently met.
Group Travel Consultant Skills and Attributes:-
- Strong administration and communication and attention to detail
- Excellent fare and ticketing knowledge, including published, net, group and consolidator fare types.
- Comfortable and capable with negotiation.
- Team player
- Competent on Galileo or a GDS
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Minimum of 3 years experience in corporate travel
Due to a high number of applications, ONLY successful applications will be contacted.
Please note, by applying to this job vacancy, you agree that TMS Talent may hold your personal details on our secure database for the sole purpose of helping you with future employment. We will never pass your details to a 3 rd parties without your written permission. You have the right to request for your details to be removed at any time, please contact us and we will action immediately
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to ourT&C