Head of Data & Analytics
|Job title:||Head of Data & Analytics|
|Contact name:||Elena Ktori|
We are looking to hire a dedicated and passionate Head of Data & Analytics to join our client. This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic and innovative company with a chance to work with some of the biggest brands in the UK and globally. Our client is a technology company that build innovative software products for some of the biggest names around. The successful candidate with be reporting into the Commercial Director, you will not only help shape and execute their long-term data strategy, but also drive the day to day use of data within our existing partnerships.
Location: Home Based – with requirement to travel twice a month to Head Office based in Midlands
As a Head of Data & Analytics you will undertake an array of tasks & responsibilities:
- Work closely with key stakeholders within the business to help shape the long term data and analytics strategy, focusing initially on Comparison and Software business functions.
- Develop strong working relationships across internal teams including Technology, Commercial, Marketing and Finance - ensuring the role of Data is at the heart and that each function has the support they need.
- Take ownership of how you use data within existing partnerships
- Ensure data handling and storage is compliant with legislation, GDPR and infosec.
- Key stakeholder as we on-board new partnerships, ensuring that any new partners are set up to provide access to the necessary data points from launch.
- Present regular updates to both internal stakeholders and partners - ensuring that insights are supported by relevant actions.
- Working collaboratively with Product leads to shape our optimisation and product roadmaps.
- Work closely with the development team to ensure internal and external requirements are translated into the tech product
- Coach and develop a Junior analyst.
Head of Data & Analytics you will need the following skills:
Due to the nature of this role, relevant experience in leading data management is required, with a detailed understanding of the following:
- BI Tool Development.
- SQL (or other scripting language)
- Google Analytics, Tag Manager and Optimise
- AWS Experience
- Advanced Excel
- Data legislation
To apply for Job, please apply ASAP.
Due to a number of high volume applicants, only successful applicants can be contacted
Please note, by applying to this job vacancy, you agree that TMS TALENT may hold your personal details on our secure database for the sole purpose of helping you with future employment. We will never pass your details to a 3rd parties without your written permission. You have the right to request for your details to be removed at any time, please contact us and we will action immediately.