Hotel Contracts Manager - Europe and Balkans
|Job title:||Hotel Contracts Manager - Europe and Balkans|
|Contact name:||Elena Ktori|
A unique opportunity for a Contracts / Purchasing / Procurement Manager for EUROPE & Balkans, our client whom specialise in hotels and services, are now recruiting in their HOTEL team! You will be contracting for Europe and Balkans.
As a Contracts / Purchasing / Procurement Manager you will undertake an array of tasks & responsibilities:
- Ensure hotels are re-contracted within specified deadlines
- Identify ‘must-have’ hotels within a destination and contract where appropriate
- Negotiate added-value deals and special offers
- Regularly monitor competitor pricing and availability in line with demand
- Liaise with yield team to ensure maximum profit, communicate peak and trough dates so they can be priced appropriately
- Advise on preferred partner hotels in the relevant destinations, negotiate exclusive deals
- Address and resolve any standard/service level issues with suppliers
Contracts / Purchasing / Procurement Manager Skill attributes:
- Contract Management experienced in EUROPE and OR Balkans would consider other destinations if languages are spoken
- Influential & Negotiation skills
- Self motivated and results driven individual
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines
For a fully confidential discussion on this Job, please apply ASAP.
Due to a number of applications, only successful applicants can be contacted
Please note, by applying to this job vacancy, you agree that TMS TALENT may hold your personal details on our secure database for the sole purpose of helping you with future employment. We will never pass your details to a 3rd parties without your written permission. You have the right to request for your details to be removed at any time, please contact us and we will action immediately.