Hotel Contracts Manager Italy & Greece
|Job title:||Hotel Contracts Manager Italy & Greece|
|Contact name:||Elena Ktori|
Our client is a well known and reputable wholesaler, now expanding their contracting team and recruiting a Senior Contracts Manager to lead and manage both Greece and Italian Market for them. You will have previous knowledge of this market, be able to demonstrate supplier relationships and strong negotiation skills to gain the best rates for them.
As a Senior Contracts Manager you will undertake an array of tasks & responsibilities:
- Establish, nurture and develop hotel relationships and accounts
- Constantly monitor rates and remain competitive
- Identify and bring on new accounts
- Prepare market strategy and an annual market plan
Senior Contracts Manager Skill attributes:
- Experience in Hotel/Commercial contracting MUST
- Fluency in English is required
- An ability to speak a local language would be an advantage but not necessary
- Influential & Negotiation skills
- Wholesales/Purchasing Background
- Self motivated and results driven individual
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines
For a fully confidential Application on this Senior Contract Manager Job, please contact Elena.
Please note, by applying to this job vacancy, you agree that TMS Talent may hold your personal details on our secure database for the sole purpose of helping you with future employment. We will never pass your details to a 3rd parties without your written permission. You have the right to request for your details to be removed at any time, please contact us and we will action immediately.