Hotel Data Entry Executive ASAP START
|Job title:||Hotel Data Entry Executive ASAP START|
|Contact name:||Elena Ktori|
ASAP START! TMS Talent are now supporting a ‘leading tour operator’ now recruiting in their product team. You will be responsible for the co-ordination of loading of services, liaising with relevant team members. Managing and prioritising day to day issues, queries & developments in relation to the in house reservations system.
You will be a recent Graduate in Travel & Tourism, working within a Hotel (reservations / reception) or a position that requires a high level of attention to detail!
As a Data Entry Assistant you will undertake an array of tasks & responsibilities:
- Liaises with product to obtain brochure and planning schedules and details of new product and services for the year ahead
- Sets out a plan with key dates and tasks so that adequate time is set out for loading, checking and testing prior to on sale.
- Ensures Operations and Reservations & key departments are kept informed of schedules and testing requirements
- Records and responds to issues raised by teams and ensures effective prioritisation and response
- Makes adjustment to itineraries, dates or allocations etc..
Working hours : Monday to Friday ONLY 09:00-17:30hrs
Great Salary Offered for a local opportunity
Team Night Outs
21 days Holiday + Birthday off after 1 year service
Gym Membership Discount
Discounts on London Attractions
Season Ticket Loan
For a fully confidential Application on this Data Entry Assistant Job, please contact Elena at TMS Talent.