Hotel Manager-Boutique Hotel
|Job title:||Hotel Manager-Boutique Hotel|
|Salary||£50k per year|
|Contact name:||Anna Jones|
TMS Talent are working with a hotel chain who are looking for a Hotel Manager for a small, boutique hotel in Central London.
The rooms are beautifully appointed, with comfort and personalised guest experience being of paramount importance. This is a cosy, ‘home from home’, an oasis of calm and elegance amongst the busy London streets.
Hotel Manager- What are they looking for?
- An experienced Hotel Manager (preferably within 4*/5* hotels)
- A Commercially aware individual with a proven track record of driving forward revenue
- An ideas person- with the ability to direct teams and inspire others to be at their best
- Somebody who understands how to best promote the hotel brand
- Great organisation skills- the ability to coordinate and prioritise tasks
- A commitment to continuous growth
Salary- £50,000 per annum
Full range of benefits to be disclosed on inquiry
If this position is of interest, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with an updated copy of your CV. Please note, due to the volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be called.
Please note, by applying to this job vacancy, you agree that TMS Talent may hold your personal details on our secure database for the sole purpose of helping you with future employment. We will never pass your details to a 3rd parties without your written permission. You have the right to request for your details to be removed at any time, please contact us and we will action immediately.