Hotels Negotiator - French speaking - West London
|Job title:||Hotels Negotiator - French speaking - West London|
|Contact name:||Vinesh Vijayananthan|
My Client is a global Travel Wholesaler, head-quartered in London. Due to continued growth of sales, we are now seeking a Hotel Negotiator with French language skills.
About the Role:
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone who is proactive and has the ability to work under pressure within a dynamic working environment. The successful candidate will have the ability to communicate at all levels in a multi-cultural environment. Working experience within the Travel and Tourism industry is desirable as well as the ability to negotiate and influence.
Responsibilities will include:
- Receiving hotel requests on from our sales departments
- Contacting suppliers according to the sales requirements either by e-mail, fax or telephone to make a reservation
- Negotiating the best possible rates and conditions
- Dealing with amendments and cancellations
- Dealing with inbound telephone, fax and email enquirers and liaising with Sales, Operations and Accounts departments
- Focusing in maintaining good relationships with existing suppliers
- Researching suppliers including the utilization of non-contracted suppliers wherever appropriate
Relevant candidates will have:
- Strong communication, negotiation and client relationship management skills
- French language skills
- Good team player
- Ability to anticipate and solve problems - especially at the last minute
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Ability to organise and plan effectively and to prioritize tasks in order to manage multiple activities and meet deadlines
- A 'can-do' approach
In return is an excellent opportunity to grow and develop your career within a growing organisation with offices around the world. Having just moved to brand new offices in west London, this is a chance to take the next step in your career.
A salary of £20-25,000 per annum is on offer for the right candidate and training is available for candidates who have the attitude to succeed within this environment.
Due to a high number of applications, ONLY successful applications will be contacted.
Please note, by applying to this job vacancy, you agree that TMS Talent may hold your personal details on our secure database for the sole purpose of helping you with future employment. We will never pass your details to a 3 rd parties without your written permission. You have the right to request for your details to be removed at any time, please contact us and we will action immediately