HR Administrator- Travel Company
|Job title:||HR Administrator- Travel Company|
|Location:||Hammersmith & Fulham|
|Contact name:||Anna Jones|
Travel HR Administrator
TMS Talent is working with a successful Travel Company who are looking for a HR Administrator to join their team. This company has enjoyed a period of sustained growth; the ideal HR Administrator will be an ambitious individual who is seeking to develop in their career. Alongside admin tasks, this position will require the confidence and knowledge to advise where necessary on UK employment law and to be able to suggest changes to improve HR functions.
As a Travel HR Administrator you will undertake an array of tasks & responsibilities:
- Undertaking all HR administration and data management
- Acting as a specific HR contact for employees and managers, taking responsibility for analysing problems and providing accurate and timely advice and solutions
- Assisting in recruitment and selection activities including employee support tasks such as job profiles, reviewing applications, interviews, contract administration, induction activities and updating employee files
- Undertaking other tasks or activities as required by the Directors
Travel HR Administrator attributes:
- Confident in knowledge of UK Employment law
- Previous experience of working in an HR environment as an HR Adminstrator/Advisor involved in core generalist activities-ESSENTIAL
- Recent HR work experience in a UK setting
- CIPD qualified or working towards this preferened but not nessersary as long as solid work experince gained.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and in an organised manner, juggling multiple priorities and with attention to detail
- Practical, hands on and results driven approach
- Credibility and confident to work effectively with employees at all levels
- You must be proficient in MS office in particular , excel and power point. Experience of Oracle HRMS would be an advantage.
- Keen interest in using social media to add value in an HR context
- Ability to maintain confidential information in a professional manner
Travel HR Assistant Benefits:
The salary on offer for this position is up to £28,000 depending on experience.
To apply for this Travel HR Administrator Job, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with an updated copy of your CV. Please note, due to the number of applications only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
PLEASE NOTE: It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based job who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation before applying for any jobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to ourT&C