Human Resources Coordinator - Luxury Travel Company
|Job title:||Human Resources Coordinator - Luxury Travel Company|
|Contact name:||Tony Yerasimou|
Human Resources Coordinator – Luxury Travel Company
Base Salary Circa £25,000 (possibly negotiable) + Benefits
My client, a luxury travel company are seeking to employ an experienced Human Resources Coordinator to work closely with the Head of Human Resources.
The Human Resources Coordinator will be responsible for managing the day-to-day administrative duties within the Human Resources office, as well as being the main point of contact for all Human Resources queries. You will also be responsible for monitoring the Human Resources database and other systems as well as overseeing low level employee relations issues.
My client will also consider candidates on a part time basis (min three days per week).
Candidates must have experience gained within the travel or hospitality industries in a similar role.
Human Resources Coordinator Key Responsibilities:
- Responding to inquiries regarding general HR questions, policies and procedures and escalating as appropriate.
- Responsible for data input and updates in the employees’ files as well as conducting regular audits to ensure all data complies with UK regulations.
- Creating statutory people management documentation; employee contracts, drafting offer letters, ensuring references are conducted, etc.
- Responsible for assisting with the hiring process and managing the onboarding of new employees.
- Organising and running of inductions for all new starters.
- Assisting the Head of HR with the benefit processes, liaising with benefit providers.
- Ensuring the leavers’ process is followed and producing leavers’ letters. When required, assisting with exit interviews.
Human Resources Coordinator Experience Required:
- A minimum of 1-2 years’ experience as an HR coordinator / HR Assistant within travel or hospitality
- Demonstrable knowledge and working experience of UK employment law, policies.
- Strong computer literacy in MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and MS Outlook.
- Fully / partially CIPD-qualified, or, willing to study towards achieving CIPD qualification.
Human Resources Coordinator Salary and Benefits:
- Base salary circa £25,000
- 23 days holidays
- Discounted Holidays
- Good career progression
To apply for the Human Resources Coordinator role, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me on 0207 812 3820 to discuss the role further.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to ourT&C