Implant Senior Business Travel Consultant
|Job title:||Implant Senior Business Travel Consultant|
|Contract type:||Full Time|
|Contact name:||Jacky Docherty|
Senior Business Travel Consultant - Implant - City £££ Excellent
The opportunity has arisen to work as a Senior Business Travel Consultant within an implant for a prestigious client of one of the fastest growing Travel Management Companies in London. The ideal person will be well presented and confident, with excellent GDS knowledge and great attention to detail.
Senior Business Travel Consultant duties:
- Handling all travel requirements including flight itineraries
- Answering calls and emails from clients in a polite, efficient and professional manner
- Maintaining the outstanding level of customer service
- Issuing tickets and sourcing the best and most cost effective worldwide routes booking all flights, rail, hotel and all ground products
Senior Business Travel Consultant skills required:
- Strong proficiency on a Sabre GDS
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft products, including Outlook, Word and Excel
- Excellent geographical and product knowledge of destinations and suppliers
- Strong fares and ticketing knowledge, with VA2 or equivalent an advantage
- Previous experience of working in an implant environment
- Excellent customer service & communication skills
In return you will be rewarded with an excellent salary, benefits package and the opportunity to work in great surroundings amongst the clients that you book for.
Please note, by applying to this job vacancy, you agree that New Frontiers Recruitment may hold your personal details on our secure database for the sole purpose of helping you with future employment. We will never pass your details to a 3rd parties without your written permission. You have the right to request for your details to be removed at any time, please contact us and we will action immediately.