Luxury Travel Consultant
|Job title:||Luxury Travel Consultant|
|Industry:||Airline Tour Operators|
|Contact name:||Tony Yerasimou|
About the Role:
My client is a luxury high end tour operator creating bespoke travel experiences to a discerning clientele from the music, film and sports industries. Candidates for the Luxury Travel Consultant role must have previous travel experience with good sales and customer service skills.
Luxury Travel Consultant Duties and Responsibilities:
- Creating and converting enquiries into sales, high quality holidays for current and new clients.
- Provide expert travel advise on worldwide luxury destinations
- Strive to exceed revenue targets
- Flight, Hotel, Private plane charters, Private Yacht Charters, Private Villa Reservations, and all Concierge services.
- Building bespoke travel experiences.
- Ensuring that the product sold to our clients and the supporting information is of the highest standard
- Achieving levels of client service at all stages of the process to develop repeat business
Luxury Travel Consultant Skills and Experience
- Previous travel sales experience ideally dealing with affluent discerning clients
- Excellent customer service skills
- Friendly, confident and professional telephone manner
- First-hand knowledge of worldwide travel preferable
Luxury Travel Consultant Salary and Benefits
- Base salary to £30,000 + Commission
- Travel discounts and fam trips
- Free car parking
- 20 days Holidays + 8 bank holidays
Due to a high number of applications, ONLY successful applications will be contacted.
Please note, by applying to this job vacancy, you agree that TMS Talent may hold your personal details on our secure database for the sole purpose of helping you with future employment. We will never pass your details to a 3rd parties without your written permission. You have the right to request for your details to be removed at any time, please contact us and we will action immediately
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to ourT&C