Luxury Travel Consultant NO weekends or targets
|Job title:||Luxury Travel Consultant NO weekends or targets|
|Contact name:||Elena Ktori|
Excellent opportunity! NO MORE weekends / sales or Shifts! We are now supporting our client, a leading travel specialist who is looking to recruit a Luxury Tailor-made Travel Consultant to grow and develop their new office based in Central London.
As Luxury Tailor-made Travel Consultant you will undertake an array of tasks & responsibilities:
- You will be selling a range of luxury destinations, particular the family market
- Looking after your clients and giving good strong client management and reaching your sales targets
- Handling a high level of high profile and demanding cust9omers that require a high degree of knowledge, expertise and customer service
- Assisting the director with the development of product development
Luxury Travel Consultant Skills & Requirements:
- The ideal person must have previous Travel Consultancy experience, excellent customer service skills (telephone and face to face) as well as a real love of travel. The ability to communicate effectively, good administrative skills and sales knowledge are all essential. Ideally from an independent Tour Operator OR high end travel agent.
- Experience tailor-making long-haul itineraries
- An interest in sourcing unique and interest in sourcing new products
- Excellent travel sales technique supported by evidence of previous performance
- Confident and enthusiastic
- Credibility when discussing travel options
ONLY successful applicants will be contacted due to volume of applications
For a fully confidential Application on this Luxury Travel Consultant Job, please apply Elena.