Management Accountant - Luxury Travel Company
|Job title:||Management Accountant - Luxury Travel Company|
|Contact name:||Tony Yerasimou|
Management Accountant – Luxury Travel Company
Base Salary £33,000 + Excellent benefits
My client is a leading luxury travel company who specialise in bespoke holidays to worldwide destinations.
They are now recruiting for a Management Accountant to assist with the finance manager with production of monthly management accounts for the company.
The holder of this role should also be able to provide cover for the Finance Manager in their absence.
Candidates must have previous accountancy experience.
Management Accountant Responsibilities:
- Preparation of the monthly management accounts for submission to Group by the monthly deadlines.
- Preparation of the quarterly reporting packs and the quarterly product line productively report for submission to Group
- Ensure that the monthly Intercompany Reconciliation statements are agreed and countersigned within Group deadlines, and that revaluations are accurate.
- Creation of sales invoices, cancellations and recharges. Ensuring these are raised on a timely basis, resolving any discrepancies with the Sales team
- Reconciliation of the Currency deferred accounts
- Preparation of quarterly VAT returns
- Maintenance of Aged creditor account, ensuring queries are directed to the appropriate person
- Reconciliation of both overhead and direct cost prepayment accounts
- Sending weekly reports to the Air team in preparation for month BSP (Billing and Settlement plan for airlines) reconciliation
- Regulatory reporting to CAA, ABTA and IATA
Management Accountant Experience Required:
- The ideal applicant will have previous experience of working in a busy finance office with the ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Must be a keen and motivated person able to work well in a team and motivate others around them
- A good work ethic and willing to go the extra mile
- An organised individual who has high attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent excel skills including Vlookups and pivot tables.
- Must have a relevant qualification within the finance industry such as ACA, CIMA or ACCA.
Management Accountant Salary and Benefits:
- Base Salary of £33,000
- 30 days annual leave
- Health Care
- Discounted Holidays
To apply for the Management Accountant role, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me on 0207 812 3820 for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to ourT&C