Marketing Assistant - Luxury Travel Company
|Job title:||Marketing Assistant - Luxury Travel Company|
|Contact name:||Tony Yerasimou|
To £20,000 + Exceptional benefits
A great opportunity to join a fast-growing tour operator looking to recruit a Marketing Assistant on a permanent basis, based in Ormskirk. You will be well organised and a team player as you will be working across many different areas of the business. This is a great opportunity for someone wanting to start a career in marketing.
As a Marketing Assistant you will undertake an array of tasks and responsibilities:
- Plan and execute email campaigns
- Liaise with the digital media agency on PPC, SEO & social media
- Manage updates to website content
- Implementing press advertising plans
- Work with internal and external partners to help produce brochures, direct mail and other marketing materials
- Work with senior colleagues to implement effective marketing campaigns
Marketing Assistant attributes:
- Administrative experience preferred but not essential
- Use of MS Office applications (Word, PowerPoint and Excel)
- Good written English and numerate
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Adaptable to changes in the workload and key tasks
- Strong team player with a ‘can-do’ attitude
Salary £16-20,000 dependent on experience. 20 days holiday (plus bank holidays) rising to 25 days. Concessionary travel.
For a fully confidential application please email your CV.
PLEASE NOTE! It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based job who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation before applying for any jobs.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to ourT&C