|Job title:||Marketing Coordinator|
|Contact name:||Perry Gray|
Marketing Coordinator - Maternity Cover (15 months)
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Marketing Coordinator to join our client, a well-established, successful Tour Specialist in London. Working on a 15 moth contract, in a fast paced, fun working environment.
- Overall management of the website using the Tigerbay CMS including loading new tours, image resizing and uploading, and daily updating (i.e. itinerary changes, homepage promotions, special offers, late availability)
- Managing website developments, including adding floodlight tags, creating landing pages and making changes to the CSS in the CMS (Tigerbay)
- Co-ordinating two teams during brochure/mailing/special offer loading to ensure tours are accurate and made live within deadline
- Proofreading new tours before making live
- Assistance in launching new website, working closely with a web agency and loading the new site
- Uploading brochures to third party sites (Inbro and Catalink)
- Working closely with our digital agency to communicate areas of focus, targets and analysing ROI. Approving PPC and Display campaigns
- Working with the Design team to brief online display creative, approving and sending to digital agency
- Occasional assistance with the email marketing strategy; working with the Marketing Executive to produce and distribute weekly emails, analysing responses and liaison with external email provider
- Assistance with social media activity – Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest
- Database maintenance including brochure requests, sending to fulfilment house and updating client records
- Assistance with the SEO strategy, including working closely with the SEO agency to assist with on-site optimisation including meta descriptions, page titles, headings and page content to enhance rankings
- Creative writing for the blog
- General administration such as processing invoices, research and in-depth analysis of campaigns using Google Analysis
- Occasional assistance with writing copy and proofreading offline adverts
Experience & Skills:
- At least 2 years’ experience working with a customer facing website.
- Previous experience of working with Content Management Systems. Tigerbay CMS advantageous.
- Experience with using Photoshop.
- Knowledge and experience of managing PPC and SEO campaigns
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Good command of the English language is essential.
- High standard of copy writing skills.
- Excellent proofing skills.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Ability to work alone and as part of a team.
- Ability to manage own workflow, with good time management skills.
- Online marketing/digital qualification advantageous.
- Knowledge of HTML advantageous.
- Ability to multitask.
- Experience in the Travel Industry
To apply for this role - please contact Perry Gray
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to ourT&C