|Job title:||Marketing Executive|
|Contact name:||Tony Yerasimou|
To £25,000 + Benefits
My client specialises in high end luxury lodges, camps and cruises, with a strong
commitment to conservation and responsible tourism.
The role focussed largely on B2B and B2C marketing in USA, UK, Australia and Europe.
Responsibilities include email marketing, PR, content creation, social media and SEO.
Travel experience is not essential for this role.
1-2 years marketing experience is required
Marketing Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Maintain the website, using the CMS (Umbraco), including creation of SEO optimised content for the blog
- Creation and updating of all sales and marketing materials, including but not limited to brochures, fact sheets and presentations, working closely with product teams to ensure all information is up to date
- Assist in creating B2C and B2B email communications using Email platform (MailChimp), including monthly newsletters and targeted solus emails
- Manage brand presence across all social media channels (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest and YouTube accounts), including asset creation and copywriting
- Manage the guest and trade databases and work with the wider team to increase database
- Collate weekly and monthly reports for marketing activities
- Any additional ad hoc marketing support and administrative tasks as required
Marketing Coordinator Experience and Skills Required:
- 1-2 years’ experience in a marketing role, with an understanding of online and offline channels
- Experience using a CMS (Umbraco preferred but not essential)
- As we are a small team, the candidate needs to be hands on, proactive with a can-do attitude
- Impeccable written and spoken communication skills and strong organisational skills
Marketing Coordinator Salary and Benefits:
- Base Salary to £25,000
- Travel Discounts
- Monday to Friday
To apply for this Marketing Coordinator role, please email your Cv to email@example.com or contact me on 0207 812 3820 to discuss the role and company.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to ourT&C