|Job title:||Marketing Manager|
|Contract type:||Full Time|
|Location:||Royal Tunbridge Wells|
|Contact name:||Jacky Docherty|
Our client, a successful travel company who operate both a leisure and corporate division, are seeking an experienced Marketing Manager to join the leisure side of the business.
The successful applicant will be responsible for planning and delivering a 12 month marketing plan.
Marketing Manager tasks include:-
- Increase the new client database
- Increase awareness of the brand to both employees and external customers/clients
- Promote cross selling between travel brands
- Generate repeat clients
- Collate and analyse relevant data
- Identify advertising, PR and award opportunities
- Production of newsletters, booklets, brochures and other marketing materials
- Organising events
- Develop social chanels content (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter etc)
Marketing Manager Skills and Experience:
- Proven experience of creating and delivering Marketing and PR strategy
- Excellent MS Office skills
- Excellent proofreading and creative writing skills
- Proven experience of working with designers and external digital agencies
- Experience of the travel industry is preferable
The company offers a competitive salary, onsite gym, social events, an informal dress code and great career development opportunities!